- Trading Software
- Contact Us
Privacy Statement in compliance with the 2016/679 European Regulations and the Privacy Regulations in force in Italy
This privacy statement has been drafted on the basis of the principle of transparency by inserting the elements required by the GDPR and divided into paragraphs that deals with a specific topic to make reading and consultation easier and immediate to our user.
Reproduction, even partial, of the contents, texts, methodologies, tools used and the graphics of the website in question is forbidden. This website is not a newspaper, as it is a web space updated periodically, and for this reason can not be considered an editorial product, in accordance with law n. 62 of 7/03/2001.
The owner of the site is not absolutely responsible for any loss of money by the user who uses the advice or strategies on the site, nor can claim rights on any winnings. This website sponsors bookmakers (with a regular AAMS license) who prohibit bets to minors under the age of 18 under Italian and European law. The holder declines all responsibility arising from the use of the aforementioned bookmakers and remembers that this site is not a bookmaker, does not accept bets or manages money in any form and manner.
Processing of personal data
Purposes of data processing
I datThe data you provide will be processed for the following purposes:
- Collection, storage and processing for the purpose of the possible establishment, operational and administrative management of the contractual relationship connected to the provision of the service offered on our site;
- Uata utilization (in particular your e-mail address and telephone number) by the data controller to make communications via newsletters or telephone calls relating to their business initiatives or related business partners;
- Offer a personalized service of direct sales of its products and services;
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the data controller.
Data communicated by the user
Sending the user's data in an optional, explicit and voluntary way to the contact addresses of the bettingexchange.net site through the compilation and submission of the forms on the website have the purpose of acquiring the contact details of the sender who are necessary to communicate with the user.
The collected data may be communicated only to persons authorized to process them in full compliance with the GDPR and in particular to:
- accountants or administrative or tax advisors who provide services relating to the services offered
- third parties who use the data for specific legal obligations
- administrative or judicial authorities that have to fulfill legal obligations
Personal data of minors under the age of 16 will be processed by the Data Controller only if authorized by the holder of parental responsibility.
How long will your Personal Data be processed?
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes of data processing as previously specified. The data will be kept for a minimum time necessary to achieve the purposes of data processing and in any case within the limits imposed by current regulations.
How can the previously given consent be revoked?
You have the right to revoke at any time the consent you have given to the Data Controller in whole or in part without in any way prejudicing the lawfulness of the processing of the data granted in the period prior to the revocation.
To revoke the data it is necessary to contact the Data Controller at the addresses published in this regulation.
Where will your data be processed?
Your personal data will be processed by the holder within the European Union.
What are the rights of our user?
The user of our website will be able to exercise all the rights foreseen by the GDPR Regulations and in particular obtain:
- the access to personal data concerning him
- the rectification of personal data with any supplementary declaratio
- the cancellation of Personal Data as required by the GDPR
- the limitation of data processing in the cases provided for by the law
The user will have the right to make a complaint to the competent supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data) as provided for by art. 77 of the GDPR in case it is not considered that the treatment of the data is contrary to the Law on Privacy in force.
last modify 21-01-2022